These camps are for the grade your student will be going into the following academic year.
Online registration for summer camps begins March 1st . No refunds for cancellations made within a week of camp. Cancellations will void the T-shirt.
June Summer Camps | Magic School Bus
9 a.m.-12 p.m. $20 (includes t-shirt, 1 snack)
- PreK 1: June 5,6 ~ The Magic School Bus Explores the Senses
- PreK 2: June 12,13 ~ The Magic school Bus Explores the Senses
- TK/K 1: June 19,20 ~ The Magic School Bus, A Time of Dinosaurs
- TK/K 2: June 26,27~ The Magic School Bus, A Time of Dinosaurs
9 a.m.-3 p.m. $40 (includes t-shirt, 2 snacks)
- 1st/2nd Grade 1: June 22,23 ~ Magic School Bus, Inside A Beehive
- 1st/2nd Grade 2: June 29,30 ~ Magic School Bus, Inside A Beehive
- 3rd/4th Grade: June 8,9 ~ Magic School Bus Plants a Seed @ Horseshoe Bend
- 5th/6th Grade: June 15,16~Magic School Bus Wet All Over
Day 1 @ Westport Park
Day 2 @ Horseshoe Bend
July Summer Camps | Ways Animals Move
9 a.m.-12 p.m. $10 (includes 1 snack)
- PreK: July 10, 11 ~ Jumpers
- K/TK: July 13, 14 ~ Diggers
- 1st-3rd Grade: July 24, 25 ~ Flyers
- 4th-6th Grade: July 20, 21 ~ Swimmers
- Clay/Dickinson County Camp: June 1, 2 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Grades 4th-6th (10 campers maximum) $10 registration fee.
- Kindermusik and Art Center Partner Camp: July 17, 18, 19 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Ages 4-6 years old are welcome. Register through Kindermusik.
- Girls in Science (STEM) Camp Overnight at Lakeside: August 3, 4. For girls in grades 7th-9th. Register through Lakeside Lab.
Please register my grandson Kellen Proctor, who is 2 1/2 for 10:30 AM. The following dates for Nature Tots:
– June 14
– July 12
– Aug 9
– Sept 13
– Oct 11
– Nov 8
– Dec 13
Thanks Cyndee Dather
Please call 712-336-6352 to register. We will put you on the June and July list. The August date is full, so we will need your phone number to put you on the waiting list. As of right now we are only taking reservations through August. Thank you!