The Dickinson County Conservation Board is pleased to announce osprey have made it back safely from Central America to the Kenue Park nest for another year and are hard at work fixing up the nest. The osprey web camera has encountered technical difficulties, which the conservation board staff are wading through. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while trying to watch the osprey and hope to have the issues fixed soon.
People are also encouraged to stop in the Dickinson County Nature Center to check out the osprey display inside, featuring a new timeline full of information, a replica osprey nest full of hidden items and more.
Thank you to the sponsors and helpers that made the Osprey Camera possible
- Prairie Lakes Audubon Society
- Bedell World Citizenship Fund
- Conservation Foundation of Dickinson County
- Dickinson County Conservation Board
- ITC Utilities
- Alissa Julius
- Berkley “Bucky” Bedell
- James Sessions, JES Hardware Solutions
- Naturalist Charles Vigdal