The camera is back online and there are two osprey chicks. We gave them a check up and banded them so we could identify them in the future. Thanks for watching!
Update: 7/28/14 As of today both chicks have fledged or have left the nest. They will still hang around the area, occasionally returning to the nest. Still lots to see.
Thank you to the sponsors and helpers that made the Osprey Camera possible
- Prairie Lakes Audubon Society
- Bedell World Citizenship Fund
- Conservation Foundation of Dickinson County
- Dickinson County Conservation Board
- ITC Utilities
- Alissa Julius
- Berkley “Bucky” Bedell
- James Sessions, JES Hardware Solutions
- Naturalist Charles Vigdal